CPD Webinar Program for Mortgage Brokers
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) or Continuing Professional Education (CPE), as it's also known, is an ongoing commitment required of Finance and Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planners, Accountants, Bookkeepers and other professionals in order to maintain, improve and broaden their knowledge and skills whilst develop the personal qualities required in their professional lives.
CPD is a requirement of government bodies such as ASIC as well as industry associations such as the MFAA & FBAA in order to maintain membership.
What is the Intellitrain CPD Webinar Program?
Recognising the importance of CPD combined with the need to minimise your time "out of the business", Intellitrain have developed an innovative program of regular educational and interactive webinars attracting up to 18 CPD points or 24 hours per year
The program includes:
- Monthly 2 hour interactive webinars (web-seminars)
- Webinar content is specifically developed for your industry - for example Finance and Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planners, Accountants or Bookkeepers
- Content includes topics from areas such as Sales & Marketing, Business & Management, Personal Development as well as Technical Financial Services training
- Webinars are delivered by experienced and dynamic Intellitrain Financial Services or Sales Trainers often in conjunction with expert guest presenters
Why Should I Join?
- 1.5 CPD points or 2 hours per Webinar – without leaving your office
- Only $22 per month – direct debited from your Credit Card
- ASIC Compliant Content - Content meets requirements for ASIC NCCP
- No travel costs – no time spent in traffic
- Interesting and informative topics – specifically designed to help build your business
- Accessible sessions – if you miss a session, simply logon to our onlinetraining portal and watch in your own time
- Free CPD Point Management System – manage all of your CPD requirements for all associations in the one place with comprehensive reporting
What are others saying?
"I have been attending the Intellitrain webinar PD sessions for a year now, and they have been a fantastic way for me to learn about a broad range of topics and keep my professional skills current, whilst at the same time earning the PD points I need - all from the comfort of my office!"
"We used to have to travel to the irregular CPD sessions to listen to Lenders go over the same information...that day out of the office is sometimes 6 appointments missed and 6 deals that maybe could have gone elsewhere – 2 hours – 1.5 CPD points with a short break to make urgent phone calls – how easy is it."
"Using the Webinars provided by Intellitrain are simply fantastic. They are informative, cost effective and more importantly, save time. I would recommend any Finance Broker to get involved!"
"I would like to thank & congratulate Intellitrain for the wonderful content in their monthly webinars. I signed up for the webinars for the purpose of accruing CPD points. Working in a regional area, I was wasting a lot of time travelling for this purpose alone. Each month I get so much more than just the points. I would now still attend the webinars even if I didn't earn CPD points. The content is intelligent, informative and fun. Thank you all for making my life easier & saving me time and money too."
Recent Webinar Topics
- NCCP & the Fee for Advice Opportunity - What’s now needed to meet the requirements under RG209 has meant a shift from simply meeting Serviceability to now Affordability – but what does this actually mean to you and your clients and how have these changes present significant opportunities for Charging Fees for Advice.
- "LinkedIn and Twitter to get actual results and not waste your time!” – A live demonstration taking a broker through the process of establishing and optimising their LinkedIn & Twitter accounts and implement a lead generation program.
- Turbo-Charge Your Business Relationships! – An in-depth look at proven approaches you can take to build and manage successful business relationships and increase referrals.
- Negotiation Skills – The first rule of negotiating is that everything is negotiable – learn a range of techniques to ensure a positive outcome when dealing with a potential client or trying to get a loan approved.
- Getting Loans Approved in a Tough Lending Market –understand the various options available to getting loans over the line in these tighter credit market for clients and win more business.
- The Five Sales Impulses – Why people buy and five ways to help people make a buying decision
- Debt Reduction Strategies – Non financial planning strategies to reduce interest, fees and taxes. Differentiate yourself from your competitors and provide your clients with a solution which has them telling their friends about you!
- Building Business Relationships – Never worry about generating leads again...ever!
- 7 Referral Habits – avoid the 7 most common mistakes made when asking for referrals.
- Getting compliant – what exactly should you be doing.
- Priority Management – it's not about how much time you have. We all have the same amount of time. It's what you choose to spend your time on that matters. Learn to understand your priorities. What they are and what they should be.
- Sales Process – you cannot manage what you don't measure. If you do not have a defined sales process then how do you know which areas you need to improve? You are only as good as your weakest skill.
- The Art of Persuasion – if there is one course you attend this year, make it this one. Your success depends on your ability to be able to influence others.
- Communication Skills – the ability to communicate is fundamental to our success. This webinar will explore the absolute essential skills you must have, the communication styles you must be aware of and how to adapt your style to meet the communication preference of those you are interacting with.
- Introduction to Financial Planning Concepts - concepts behind financial planning and how this knowledge can benefit Brokers and indeed anyone interested in enhancing their financial future. Some of the key concepts covered include risk versus return, income versus growth, compounding returns, diversification, gearing and cash flow management.
- FREE Marketing: Leveraging the Power of Social Media - the Internet has changed the laws of modern corporate communications, public relations and marketing; old-world "push" rules are clumsy in an online environment where people want to follow thought-leaders to unbiased information.
What's My Investment?
- The CPD Webinar program is only $22 per month.
- Automatic monthly debit to your credit card – no hassle!